What are the health benefits of ylang ylang?
Cananga odorata is the tropical tree from whose flowers is derived the useful essential oil that we call Ylang Ylang.
- Antiseborrheic (for skin disorders)
- Aphrodisiac (may increase libido)
- Hypotensive (lowers blood pressure)
- Nervine (strengthens the nervous system)
- Antioxidant support
CONDITIONS THAT MIGHT BENEFIT FROM YLANG YLANG
HOW TO USE YLANG YLANG
- Add drops to your bath water.
- Blend with a carrier oil and massage into scalp.
- Breathe the vapors with a diffuser.
- Add to cosmetic preparations.
- Blend with carrier oil and apply to your face.
- Blend in a carrier oil and use for a relaxing massage.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS (from excessive use)